Join IN-SIGHT Executive Director Christopher Butler for this informative workshop for people seeking help adapting to a visual impairment and family members and friends.
The workshop covers the following topics:
- Common eye diseases that cause visual impairment
- The process that people go through while trying to adapt to living with vision loss
- The key tools, services, and resources that are available to help people maintain their independence
- How to connect to these resources
- Ways to protect your remaining vision
There will also be time after the presentation for questions and answers.