At IN-SIGHT, we appreciate receiving new and gently used items to pass on to our clients. Below is a short list of things that are always in demand and some items we cannot accept. If you have questions about a specific item not listed below, please get in touch with us at (401) 941-3322.
Items can be dropped off at our receptionist desk on weekdays between 8 AM – 4 PM. Our staff is happy to pick up large items, such as video magnifiers. Please call us to arrange a convenient time for us to come by your home.
Items we Do Accept
- Tabletop video magnifiers
- Hand and stand magnifiers
While it is difficult to say “no thank you” to donations, there are some items that we are not equipped to distribute, that our clients can access new from other sources, or that are not practical to refurbish for distribution.
Items we Don’t Accept
- Computers, software, keyboards, monitors, and mice
- Handheld video magnifiers
- Talking products (watches, clocks, calculators, scales, etc.)
- Braille books and pamphlets
- Lamps (desktop, stand, magnifying, etc.)
- Mobility devices (canes, walkers, wheelchairs, etc.)
- Phones (landline, cellular, smartphones, etc.)