Join IN-SIGHT Executive Director Christopher Butler for this informative workshop for people seeking to understand the available programs and services to help people adjust to living with visual impairment and how to support best someone experiencing vision loss.
The workshop covers the following topics:
- Common eye diseases that cause visual impairment
- The process that people go through while trying to adapt to living with vision loss
- The key tools, services, and resources that are available to help people maintain their independence
- How to connect to these resources
- Ways to protect your remaining vision
There will also be time after the presentation for questions and answers.
Pre-registration is required and can be done using the form below or by calling Lucille Gaboriault at (401) 941-3322, extension 121.